"Zero tolerance" policy for content that sexualizes children and glorifies rape
You must be logged in to view images attached to stories and blogs.
In keeping with our strong commitment to safety, we will implement a "zero tolerance" policy for content that sexualizes children in any way. The "glorification" of rape and sexual violence is also not OK. PSE reserves the right to review and remove accounts that may violate this guideline.
- This includes images (illustrated, animated, and otherwise) that glorify rape or sexual violence, accompanied by titles/captions/descriptions.
- Depictions of rape or sexual violence within the context of a personal/historical narrative or satire are subject to review.
However, we do not monitor and we are not obliged to monitor all user-generated content being posted on the site. We also do not monitor the chat room and private messages.
For everybody's safety and security, please report content and user accounts that violate this guideline so these may be reviewed and acted upon.
For logged in members, please use the Contact/PM PSE Admin link on the Help Menu at the right sidebar. For anonymous users, use the Contact Us form at the site footer.
User accounts that you may also report:
- An account claiming to be a minor and asking for a meetup or offering sexual services
- An account offering/trading/selling pedophilia materials
- An account offering/trading/selling pedophilia materials and asking for a meetup
Stories that you may report:
- A fictional story involving sexual acts/fantasies with children
- A true story involving children that glorifies rape and exploitation of minors and encourages such acts
- A fictional story (fantasy) that encourages and glorities rape and sexual violence
- A true story of rape and sexual violence that glorifies and encourages the act
Chat/Privates messages you may report for abuse:
- Pedophilia activities (offering/trading/selling of materials, offering meetups or video chats with children, etc)
- Offering paid sexual services (prostitution)
- Inviting/Offering to engage in illegal activities and crime